Our goal is to try spread the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) while providing the highest quality of service.
If we make you do one more Sunnah in your daily life we have accomplished our goal Insha’Allah!
Q. What bonuses come with every order?
With every order you get:
1. Free ‘Daily Adkhar’ publication
2. Free ‘Daily Adkhar Summary’ publications
Q. Where is the honey sourced from?
Our honey is sourced from Romania! Making it 100% organic, pure, raw & unfiltered!
In order for honey to be certified as organic the bee hives must be 5 to 8 miles away from the nearest artificial chemical source, i.e. roads, factories, houses, etc.
The farm we source our honey from has that luxury Alhamdullilah!
In the UK no bee-keeper can call their honey organic due to this reason!
Q. What are the benefits of Honey?
Honey has many health benefits due to its natural antioxidants, minerals & vitamins!⠀
- Helps respiratory system issues⠀
- Improves wound healing and inflammation
- Brings relief to sore throats & coughs
- Cleanses the liver naturally
- Helps with various skin diseases, such as acne and eczema ⠀⠀
- Antioxidants protect the cells from damage done by free radicals.⠀
Q. Where is the black seed oil sourced from?
Our black seed oil is sourced from Turkey! The Black Seed is believed to be native to the Mediterranean region.
Cold Pressed organically from Turkish Black Seeds without any added heat, additives or preservatives + chemical free. We source the highest quality black seeds from the Mediterranean region to provide the finest Black Seed Oil on the market.
Q. How to use the Black Seed Oil?
For Adults: Take 1/2 teaspoon daily and gradually build up to 1-3 teaspoons daily depending on your response to the oil.
For Children: Children over the age of 8+ dosage should be half the recommended dosage for adults.
Black seed oil is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
For Topical Use:
Apply few drops onto clean skin which may be dry or cracked & rub in to achieve moisturised skin.
Mix 1 tablespoon of Black seed oil with either 1 tablespoon of Coconut or Olive oil, massage into your scalp. Let it sit for 30 minutes and wash your hair. Benefits include: improving scalp health, reducing hair loss, eliminating dandruff and adding a natural shine to your hair.
Black Seed Oil must be tightly secured, stored at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Q. What are some of the benefits of Black Seed Oil?
- Decreases asthma symptoms: The anti-inflammatory effects may help in reducing inflammation in the airways.
- Reduces stomach upsets
- Relieves stomach pain and cramps. Our black seed oil can help to reduce gas, stomach bloating and ulcers as well
- Strengthens Immune System ⠀
- Maintains Blood Pressure ⠀⠀
- Supports Healthy Liver Function⠀
- Nourishes Healthy Skin & Hair⠀
- Weight Loss Support⠀
- Lowers Blood Sugar & Cholesterol
- Anti-Bacterial + Anti-Fungal⠀
Q. How long is delivery?
Once your order is ready we will dispatch your order. For all standard deliveries, the estimated delivery time is 2-3 days. Delivery service is provided through Royal Mail. We recommend ordering a week before you require the order.
* Delivery does not include Sunday
* We accept UK mainland orders only
* We do not deliver internationally or to any offshore islands (e.g. Scottish highlands, Northern Ireland, etc.)
* May be some restrictions due to COVID-19
*International Shipping can happen please email email@example.com or DM us for more info!
Q. How to Contact Us & What are our social media tags?
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org